This safari is subject to availability, and its price may vary. Prices are per person, sharing a double room. Single supplement applies.
Day 1: Kigali to Volcanoes National Park
Day 2: Volcanoes National Park to Kigali
Day 3: Kigali
(subject to change)
Day 1: Volcanoes National Park
Your driver/guide will meet you at Kigali International Airport in Kigali, Rwanda, and transport you to the La Palme Hotel. Upon arrival at the hotel you will receive a debriefing from your driver/guide, and prepare to begin your journey to Volcanoes National Park the following day.
Overnight La Palme Hotel
Day 2: Chose Your Own Adventure
After breakfast you can embark on further adventures in the park. Costs vary and will be added on to your trip total. Activities need to be chosen at the time of booking to ensure permits are available. Available activities include Gorilla trekking, Golden Monkey trekking, Visit the tomb of Dian Fossey, Hike Mount Bisoke, Explore Musanze Cave, Explore Buhanga Eco-Park, or Take a Nature Walk.
After lunch at the hotel, your driver/guide will transport you back to Kigali for an evening stay at the Hill View Hotel.
Overnight Hill View Hotel
Day 3: Kigali
After breakfast embark on a city tour, including local markets, and two museums dedicated to the Tutsi genocide of 1994. The Campaign Against Genocide museum, located within the parliament and The Kigali Genocide Memorial. These two work in tandem to effectively tell the story of the atrocities and the tireless work to end them. The CAG includes both a guided tour and the opportunity to see sections of parliament that were attacked during the genocide. The Kigali Genocide Memorial is the final resting place for more than 250,000 victims of the Genocide against the Tutsi in Rwanda. It honours the memory of the more than one million Rwandans killed in 1994 through education and peace-building. Take some time to explore the city and enjoy lunch before your driver guide transports you to Kigali International Airport for your flight home.
COST FROM $1425 USD
GROUP RATES AVAILABLE. PLEASE ENQUIRE.
- Meet and greet service by our local representatives at the airport upon your arrival
- Round trip, private transportation to and from airport and hotel
- Accommodation in standard rooms as described (or similar) with private en-suite facilities
- Meals (Breakfast, lunch, and dinner, denoted by B, L, D)
- 1-litre bottled mineral water per person per day whilst on safari in a KWT vehicle.
- Transportation by specially equipped non-air-conditioned 4×4 Land Cruiser with pop-up roofs
- Services of a professional English speaking driver/guide
- Game drives, sightseeing, and excursions as described in the itinerary, inclusive of applicable entrance fees
- Applicable local and government taxes on accommodation and transportation
- Temporary membership to Emergency Medical Evacuation Service whilst on safari
- International or domestic airfare, airport taxes, and security-related fees unless mentioned above
- Meals not described in the itinerary
- Tips and gratuities to driver/guide; hotel/camp and restaurant staff; room service etc…
- Travel Insurance
- Items of a personal nature i.e., telephone/internet usage, laundry, bottled water and other alcoholic and non- alcoholic beverages, etc…
- Any optional tours or excursions not mentioned in the itinerary
CONTACT US TO BOOK A SAFARI AND MAKE PAYMENT ARRANGEMENTS